The Tea Crane 6-Monthly Subscription
*** Subscription packages will be sent monthly. Recurring payments will automatically be collected through your registered Credit Card every 6 months.***
Subscribe for 6 months and get 1 whole month FREE!
The Tea Crane™ is your personal tea sommelier for artisan Japanese tea. As an expert in the art of tea, I will make a monthly selection of Japan's premium, naturally produced artisan teas in the form of a monthly subscription, providing all the details that will allow you to enjoy that tea to its fullest.
Each month, I will provide you with the following:
- A selection of at least 100g total of a minimum of 2 authentic, naturally produced teas that otherwise cannot be obtained elsewhere.
- An informative pamphlet that includes a profile of the producer, an interview with the farmer, tea reviews, notes on farming methods, brewing guides, and much more to give depth to your experience of savoring tea.
- Access to subscriber-only videos of that month's specific tea plantation and an interview with the producer. There will also be access to additional information and pictures to further enhance your understanding and enjoyment of the tea.
- Access to back numbers and direct access to me for answers to your questions on Japanese tea.
- Free delivery to your home address via low-priority SAL or Airmail. No additional shipping fees apply.
- 6-Monthly subscribers will receive 1 subscription package each month for the first six months, and thereafter again for each time their subscription is renewed.
- Recurring payments are collected once every six months.
- The cut-off date for subscriptions starting from next month's package is the 20th of each month.
Enrolment example for new subscribers:
New subscriptions ordered between August 20 and September 19 will be charged on the day the order was placed, and will receive the October edition for their first subscription package.
Subscription orders placed after September 20, and before October 19, will be added to the November edition batch.
Recurring payments are collected on the 10th of each month and account for the following month's package.
We Also Recommend