Tea cup "Comb Stroke" by Kouhei Tanaka
- Contents: 1 Tea Cup with Comb Stroke pattern.
- Artist: Kouhei Tanaka
- Packaging: Fitted Wooden box.
- Size: 9cmR x 8.5cmH (270ml)
Hagi-yaki is a Japanese pottery region located in Yamaguchi prefecture. The history of Hagi pottery goes back about 400 years. Because many potters that stood at the foundation of the Hagi brand were of Korean origin, today's Hagi-ware is still greatly influenced by traditional Korean pottery styles.
Some features of Hagi-yaki pottery are:
- A feeling of softness and warmth in the final product, giving it a feeling of amorousness and simplicity.
- Very fine cracks or "Kannyu" in the glaze of the tea ware. It is seen as a part of Hagi-yaki's charm, and by using the tea ware, over time the cracks will change color and will give your Hagi-ware a subtle feeling of antiquity.
Shipping and Handling:
- Shipping and Handling fees are free for shipments over 300g with Standard Airmail from Japan.
- The Tea Crane is not responsible for possible loss or damage of shipment.
- For faster shipment with insurance up to USD 200, please choose Express Shipping on check-out. [Recommended]
- All products from The tea Crane are shipped from within Japan.
We Also Recommend