This tea whisk was designed and ordered from a skilled tea whisk artisan in Takayama by Tyas Sosen.
It’s an original tea whisk reflecting the ideas and style of The Tea Crane flagship store in Kyoto.
– The Indigo and white threads reflect the current identifying colors of The Tea Crane.
– The choice for black bamboo is related to the choice of dark wood for the interior of the shop.
– The shape of the tea whisk is made according to the preference of the Enshu-school of tea ceremony.
The whisk was crafted by Hirata Kazuhisa, one of the very few craftsmen in the only region in Japan, Takayama in Nara prefecture, where traditional hand-crafted bamboo tea whisks are produced.
- Contents: 1 original bamboo tea whisk.
- Packaging: cardboard box.
- Size: Height of tea whisk 11 cm.