Stylish black bowl.
Bamboo tea scoop
Bamboo chasen tea whisk.
Stylish Black tea bowl
Black checker pattern tea bowl
The exterior of the bowl resembles a fishing net on an elegant black background. The alternating matte and glossy surface make the piece truly stand out, while the glossy black interior beautifully emphasizes the color of the matcha inside.
This tea-bowl is ideal in size for those with smaller hands, and fits perfectly in anyone’s grip. The rounding of the bowl makes it a bowl that is easy to hold and the closure towards the mouth of the bowl helps to retain the tea’s heat longer.
Bamboo tea scoop
Measure how much matcha you need
A stylish bamboo tea scoop to measure the amount of tea powder needed for your bowl of tea.
- For a bowl of thin-tea (usucha), scoop tea with the bowl of the tea-scoop only, and insert 2 scoops and a half into your tea-bowl.
- For a bowl of thick-tea (koicha), use the entire front half of the tea-scoop to draw tea onto, and measure three scoops per one person’s portion.
Bamboo chasen tea whisk
The Tea Crane Original Tea Whisk
This tea whisk was designed and ordered from a skilled tea whisk artisan in Takayama by Tyas Sosen.
It’s an original tea whisk reflecting the ideas and style of The Tea Crane flagship store in Kyoto.
– The Indigo and white threads reflect the current identifying colors of The Tea Crane.
– The choice for black bamboo is related to the choice of dark wood for the interior of the shop.
– The shape of the tea whisk is made according to the preference of the Enshu-school of tea ceremony.
Tea whisk shaper - kusenaoshi
Keep your tea whisk in good shape
Use this simple tool to maintain the wide shape of your tea whisk to ensure that it will continuously serve you with a delicious froth, while making sure the tea whisk lasts you longest.
For more information on how to use this tool and how to properly care for your tea whisk, refer to my explanatory video on YouTube:
A Chakin Ceremonial tea cloth
To cleanse and ready your tea bowl
Use this hemp tea cloth to cleanse the tea bowl. It is always used slightly moist . Give it a try! It will add to the ceremony of the experience.
One of Our Master Piece Matchas - Yame Matcha
Premium matcha produced in Yamé, grown on organic fields.
Skillfully crafted and blended by 10th-Dan master blender.
Suitable for a relaxing cup of thin tea — usucha.
Learn more about this wonderful matcha here:
Yame Matcha – Blend by 10-dan Master Blender
Learn more about matcha
Matcha Tea Set 2 – Original
Availability: In stock