Compact Travel Kyusu
- Contents: 1 handle-less travel teapot (with built-in strainer).
- Packaging: Cardboard box.
- Size (tea pot): 170ml
Tokoname-yaki is one of the largest producers of tea-ware, and especially kyusu tea-pots in Japan. Their Kyusu are very user friendly and are created with the greatest attention to the balance and harmony between beauty and usefulness.
This particular tea-pot is devised as a contemporary devise making tea drinking easier and better enjoyable. It's main features can be summarized as follows:
This tea-pot can be handled with one hand, taking it at both sides and keeping the lid in place using the index-finger.
Tea leaves can be easily thrown out, and it can be washed rapidly thanks to its open shape.
A fresh design
Since it has no handle, it can be put away without consuming more space than any mug-cup. Moreover, it makes for the ideal travel companion to enjoy tea anywhere.
Shipping and Handling:
- Shipping and Handling fees are free for shipments over 300g with Standard Airmail from Japan.
- The Tea Crane is not responsible for possible loss or damage of shipment.
- For faster shipment with insurance up to USD 200, please choose Express Shipping on check-out. [Recommended]
- All products from The tea Crane are shipped from within Japan.
We Also Recommend