The Tea Crane Quarterly Package
*** Subscription packages will be sent every quarter (4 times per year). Recurring payments will automatically be collected through your registered Credit Card before the start of a new year.***
The Tea Crane™ is your personal tea sommelier for artisan Japanese tea. As an expert in the art of tea, I will make a monthly selection of Japan's premium, naturally produced artisan teas in the form of a monthly subscription, providing all the details that will allow you to enjoy that tea to its fullest.
Each quarter, I will provide you with the following:
- A selection of approximately 100g total of a minimum of 2 authentic, naturally produced teas that otherwise cannot be obtained elsewhere.
- An informative pamphlet that includes a profile of the producer, an interview with the farmer, tea reviews, notes on farming methods, brewing guides, and much more to give depth to your experience of savoring tea.
- Access to subscriber-only videos of that month's specific tea plantation and an interview with the producer. There will also be access to additional information and pictures to further enhance your understanding and enjoyment of the tea.
- Access to back numbers and direct access to me for answers to your questions on Japanese tea.
- Free delivery to your home address. No additional shipping fees apply.
- Quarterly subscribers will receive 1 subscription package each quarter (every 3 months) for as long as their subscription is active.
- Recurring payments are collected once every year.
- The cut-off date for subscriptions starting from next edition's package is the 20th of the previous month.
Enrolment example for new subscribers:
New subscriptions ordered between June 20 and July 19 will be charged on the day the order was placed, and will receive the August edition for their first subscription package.
Subscription orders placed after July 20, and before October 19, will be added to the November edition batch.
Recurring payments are collected on the 1st of the first month of the next cycle.
We Also Recommend